Skip to main content

Pop Sugar Must Have Box (September)

Here is what I received in my Pop Sugar Must Have Box for September:


^September 2014 Pop Sugar Must Have Box^

^What Inspired September's box^


^September Pop Sugar Must Have Box^

Tilo Scarves Modal Gradation Scarf in Raisin
Retails for: $125
I did not like this scarf. I loved the one they had sent in a box earlier this year but I did not like this one. Luckily, my mom loved it so it's now hers. I wish this scarf wasn't so much money because I would have rather received some other items with more value than this. This was the highest valued item in the September box.


Oribe Superfine Purse Size Hair Spray
Retails for: $21.50
I do use hairspray everyday so I will use this, I just wish it was a full size item.

Urban Remedy Almond Brownie
Retails for: $6
"Made with 100 percent organic, quality ingredients"
I love brownies so I enjoyed seeing this product. I haven't eaten it yet though.

Letter C Design Gold Foil Arrow Pencils
Retails for: #5
Seriously, pencils? I would have rather received a nice pack of pens considering I never use pencils anymore.

Nicole Miller Stereo Earbuds
Retails for: $20
I'm very particular when it comes to earbuds so I did not enjoy receiving this. I put this on My Subscription Addiction's swap site.

Rifle Paper Co. Garance Dore Assorted Girls Set
Retails for: $18
I love the Rifle Paper Co. and I love these cards.

Special Extra from Ghiradelli:
Milk Chocolate Sea Salt & Almond Minis
I thought this was a great extra to include in this box.

Special Extra from Nike:
$20 Gift Card
"After you've found your perfect Nike Pro Bra, use this $20 gift card to make the look complete. This new bra collection features over 25 sizes to give you the desired support for the perfect fit."
I thought this was a super cool extra and I think I will purchase one of the new Nike Pro Bra's with the gift card.


Overall, this wasn't one of my favorite Pop Sugar Must Have boxes but I loved almost every product in the past 4 boxes so I wasn't too disappointed with not liking the scarf, pencils, or headphones. However, I wish that the highest item in the box had been something I enjoyed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...