I missed the link-up for this but I still wanted to answer the questions.
1. Real or Fake Tree?
Growing up, we always had a real tree. From 10th grade on, we always had a fake tree.
2. Favorite Christmas Cookie?
Decorated sugar cookies.
Credit: This Blog
3. Home on Christmas Morning or Travel?
I usually travel to NY (where I'm from) for Christmas to spend the holidays with my nieces & nephews and family in NY. If I'm not in NY, I'm home.
4. Clear or Colored Lights?
COLORED LIGHTS ALL THE WAY!
5. Send Christmas cards?
I usually do but this year I only sent out a few to friends and my nieces & nephews.
6. Favorite Christmas Present Received?
I love all of the gifts I receive.
7. Favorite Christmas Present Given?
I'm not sure.
8. Stockings or No stockings?
9. Christmas PJs?
ALL month long!
10. Favorite Christmas Carol?
I love all Christmas music!
11. Favorite Holiday Tradition?
Growing up, it was our annual family Christmas parties with my mom's entire family (she is one of 11 children) and cookie bakes with my mom, my aunt, and my three cousins!
12. Early Shopper or Last Minute?
Credit: Heather Stillufsen @ Rose Hill Design Studio on Etsy
13. Favorite Christmas Movie or Show?
I have a ton of favorite Christmas movies. I love all of the Hallmark and Lifetime Christmas movies. Other movies I love are Christmas With The Kranks, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, The Holiday, Love Actually, and more.
14. Favorite Holiday Beverage?
Sparkling apple cider (the non-alcoholic kind).
15. Cookies & Milk for Santa?