Skip to main content

Books Read in February 2022

 


The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor


I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website.

When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley


I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars.

Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman


I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars.

Bad Moms -Nora McInerny


I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars.

Life, Unscheduled -Kristin Rockaway


I really like this author and her novels. I still have two novels that I haven't read of hers' yet and she is coming out with a new novel at the end of the summer. I enjoyed this novel a-lot. I rated it 3 stars.

When You Get The Chance -Emma Lord


While it isn't my favorite book by this author (Tweet Cute holds that spot), I really enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars.

Daisy Jones & The Six -Taylor Jenkins Reid


Taylor Jenkins Reid is one of my favorite authors and I hadn't yet read this novel or two others (one that I have on hold at the library and one that I just purchased off of eBay). I really loved this book and I read it really fast. I really liked the formatting of the story which at first I didn't think I would. After I read the library books I have checked out now (and the ones on hold), I'm going to read After I Do which is the one I just purchased and then re-read her other books that I have already read. I rated this book 4 stars.

Comments

  1. I didn't know Bad Moms was made into a movie either! I liked the movie but don't think I'd read the book. I l thought Daisy Jones and the Six was okay. I prefer TJR earlier books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surprised me to see it as a book. It's not my favorite TJR book but I really liked it.

      Delete
  2. I liked Daisy Jones and the Six a lot. I've only read one other TJR book and thought that one was good but not amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo on hold at the library and I just purchased After I Do and I've read her other books.

      Delete
  3. I loved Daisy Jones and the Six and can't wait for the movie! I have another one by her, Malibu Rising, to read soon. After I Do is on my TBR too, can't wait to hear your thoughts after you read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm excited for the movie too. I read Malibu Rising last year and it was my favorite book of the year. I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  4. I really loved Daisy Jones!

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisy Jones was a truly great reading experience. It made me think of Fleetwood Mac.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really familiar with Fleetwood Mac's story but I loved the book!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm