Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: September Edition




1. What We're Eating This Week..

Monday: Quesadilla
Tuesday: PB & J (I was so tired and wasn't feeling well due to allergies.)
I'm not sure about the rest of the week.

2. What I'm Reminiscing About...

The 2015 Mets season where they made it to the World Series. September and October 2015 were so magical because of playoff and Post-season baseball.

Credit: This Instagram Accout

3. What I'm Loving...

Attending planner meet ups with my friends!

Credit: This Instagram Account

4. What I'm Dreading...

Nothing at the moment.

5. What I'm Working On...

New blog posts and a cleaning schedule.

6. What I'm Excited About...

All things Fall and Pumpkin related!!!

Credit: This Site

7. What I'm Watching/Reading:

Watching: This week is the start of Fall premieres. I will have a list of all of the returning and new shows I'm watching this season in my Five on Friday post. Monday, I watched Dancing With The Stars and recorded Kevin Can Wait and The Good Doctor. Tuesday, I didn't watch anything as I went to bed early but I recorded Dancing With The Stars, Law & Order: True Crime, This Is Us, and Chrisley Knows Best.

Reading: Safe At Home: Confessions Of a Baseball Fanatic by Alyssa Milano. I'm not even halfway into this book yet but I'm loving it. I definitely recommend it if you love baseball.

Credit: Goodreads.com

8. What I'm Listening To...

Kate Voegele, Kenny Chesney, Jessie James Decker, Luke Combs, Alex & Sierra

9. What I'm Wearing...

It's still really hot here so I'm still wearing Summer-y type outfits.

10. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

I'm doing some deep cleaning in my room and other than that I will be relaxing.

Credit: Someecards.com

11. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

I have a lot to look forward to next month: my mom's birthday, my dad's birthday, my nephew M turns 3, two planner meet ups, Halloween!

Credit: Heather Stillufsen @ RoseHillDesignStudio

12. What Else Is New...

I think I covered everything.

Bonus Question: What TV show are you most excited about this Fall?

Returning show that I'm most excited about: This Is Us
New show that I'm most excited about: The Good Doctor

Credit: This Site

Comments

  1. I'm excited for all things fall & pumpkin too.... if only Florida weather would agree! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya! The weather in the South is still so hot and humid. When Fall comes around every year, I always miss living in NY because Fall in the North is so beautiful!!

      I hope you're doing well, sweetie!

      Delete
  2. I need a cleaning schedule myself! Also fall shows are the best - tv comes back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making the schedule is the easy part, actually doing the cleaning takes more convincing! LOL!

      Yes, love when my favorite shows (and there are many, lol) return! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...