Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: September Edition




1. What We're Eating This Week..

Monday: Quesadilla
Tuesday: PB & J (I was so tired and wasn't feeling well due to allergies.)
I'm not sure about the rest of the week.

2. What I'm Reminiscing About...

The 2015 Mets season where they made it to the World Series. September and October 2015 were so magical because of playoff and Post-season baseball.

Credit: This Instagram Accout

3. What I'm Loving...

Attending planner meet ups with my friends!

Credit: This Instagram Account

4. What I'm Dreading...

Nothing at the moment.

5. What I'm Working On...

New blog posts and a cleaning schedule.

6. What I'm Excited About...

All things Fall and Pumpkin related!!!

Credit: This Site

7. What I'm Watching/Reading:

Watching: This week is the start of Fall premieres. I will have a list of all of the returning and new shows I'm watching this season in my Five on Friday post. Monday, I watched Dancing With The Stars and recorded Kevin Can Wait and The Good Doctor. Tuesday, I didn't watch anything as I went to bed early but I recorded Dancing With The Stars, Law & Order: True Crime, This Is Us, and Chrisley Knows Best.

Reading: Safe At Home: Confessions Of a Baseball Fanatic by Alyssa Milano. I'm not even halfway into this book yet but I'm loving it. I definitely recommend it if you love baseball.

Credit: Goodreads.com

8. What I'm Listening To...

Kate Voegele, Kenny Chesney, Jessie James Decker, Luke Combs, Alex & Sierra

9. What I'm Wearing...

It's still really hot here so I'm still wearing Summer-y type outfits.

10. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

I'm doing some deep cleaning in my room and other than that I will be relaxing.

Credit: Someecards.com

11. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

I have a lot to look forward to next month: my mom's birthday, my dad's birthday, my nephew M turns 3, two planner meet ups, Halloween!

Credit: Heather Stillufsen @ RoseHillDesignStudio

12. What Else Is New...

I think I covered everything.

Bonus Question: What TV show are you most excited about this Fall?

Returning show that I'm most excited about: This Is Us
New show that I'm most excited about: The Good Doctor

Credit: This Site

Comments

  1. I'm excited for all things fall & pumpkin too.... if only Florida weather would agree! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya! The weather in the South is still so hot and humid. When Fall comes around every year, I always miss living in NY because Fall in the North is so beautiful!!

      I hope you're doing well, sweetie!

      Delete
  2. I need a cleaning schedule myself! Also fall shows are the best - tv comes back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making the schedule is the easy part, actually doing the cleaning takes more convincing! LOL!

      Yes, love when my favorite shows (and there are many, lol) return! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm