Skip to main content

Five on Friday: September 29, 2017



1. 8 years with Davey Eli

On Tuesday, it marked 8 years that Davey Eli, my cat and fur baby, came into my life. He is the sweetest boy. He loves to snuggle, play with his toys, try and steal my washi tape and planner stuff, loves laying in the sun and sleeping! I love him so very much!


2. Birthdays

Today is my sister, K's, birthday! I hope she has the best day. Tomorrow my cousin L has a birthday. Next month, there are a lot of birthdays in my family. My mom, my dad, my nephew M, a few of my cousins, and some friends of mine, all have birthdays next month!

Credit: This Site

3. Fall TV Shows

  I'm so excited for the return/premieres of Fall TV shows! Here is what I'm watching:

Monday: Dancing With The Stars, Kevin Can Wait, The Good Doctor, 9JKL, S.W.A.T.
Tuesday: Law & Order: True Crime, This Is Us, Chrisley Knows Best
Wednesday: Survivor, Chicago PD, Law & Order: SVU, American Housewife, Eric & Jessie, Total Bellas
Thursday: Chicago Fire, Grey's Anatomy
Friday: Blue Bloods
Mid-Season: Chicago Med, Good Girls, Life Sentence, The Resident, Shades of Blue, Splitting Up Together

What shows are you watching?

Credit: Someecards.com

4. Hip Bursitis Update

I'm still dealing with a lot of pain with my hip bursitis. However, the doctor said, that there isn't much they can do after all of the things we've already tried. He said some days will be good, some days will be okay, and some days will be really bad. Lately, I've been having a lot of bad days regarding the pain level.

5. Quotes/Funnies/Pictures


Credit: This Link

Credit: Someecards.com

Credit: Pinterest

Credit: This Site

Credit: Pinterest

Credit: Someecards.com

Comments

  1. Your cat is so cute. Chanel is only 6 months old and I love her soooo much lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Congrats on 8 years with Davey Eli. Fur babies are the best!
    I hope you have better days with your hip very soon. Living in pain is so frustrating and hard.
    Loved your quotes and funnies. So good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      Thank you so very much for your sweet comments. Yes, living in pain everyday is definitely hard.

      Aw, I'm glad! :) <3

      Delete
  3. Cats rule, and I got a kick out of that pumpkin spice ecard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too! :)

      Are you planning on going to Go Wild again this year?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi