1. Did you love school or hate it?
I loved elementary school but didn't like middle school and I only liked high school in the beginning of 10th grade and my Senior year of high school.
2. Start school before or after Labor Day?
Growing up in NY, we started after Labor Day. When I moved down South right before going into 11th grade, we started before Labor Day.
3. Wake up: eager beaver or slow poke?
Slow poke! I always had the hardest time falling asleep at night and would always wake up exhausted.
4. Favorite breakfast?
In the Winter time when I was little, I loved Farina. Other than that it was usually cereal, oatmeal, or waffles.
5. Favorite cereal?
6. School uniform or no uniform?
I only wore a School uniform in 7th grade when I attended Catholic school.
7. New outfit for the first day or no?
8. Walk to school or ride the bus?
I rode the bus in 7th grade and grades 10-12 otherwise I walked or was driven to school. My middle school was at the end of the street where I lived so it took me 5 minutes to get to and from middle school in 6th & 8th grades.
9. Backpack, tote, or messenger bag?
10. Eat school lunch or pack lunch?
I mostly packed a lunch.
11. Remember the little milk cartons? White or chocolate?
12. Paper bag or lunch box?
13. Favorite thing to do at recess?
In Elementary school, it was playing on the playground or playing games like red rover.
14. Favorite back to school supply item?
Planner/agenda and new pens and markers.
15. Chalkboard or dry erase board?
Dry erase board.
16. Regular pencil or mechanical?
17. Homework as soon as you got home or after dinner?
As soon as I got home.
18. Favorite after school snack?
19. Favorite after school show?
When I was younger it was the shows on Disney Channel or Nick. When I was in middle and high school, it was TRL on MTV.
20. Favorite subject in school?
Reading, English, Creative writing.
21. Least favorite school subject?
22. Name of your best friend in High School?
My mom has always been my best friend.
23. High school mascot type?
9th grade: Blue Dragon
10th grade: Bulldog
11th & 12th grades: Panther
24. SAT or ACT?
25. Favorite year in school?
My Senior year in high school.
26. Class ring or no class ring?
No class ring.
27. Attend or not attend high school reunions?