Skip to main content

Pop Sugar Must Have Box: February 2016

February 2016 Unboxing Video:


Here is what I received in my box this month:

^Front of information card^

^What inspired February's box^

I forgot to take pictures of the scarf and food item as I had brought them downstairs (I gave the  scarf to my mom) and put the food item in the pantry. I took a photo of the information card so you could see what they look like. They are included in the unboxing video which I linked above.

Tilo Heart Print Scarf
Retails for: $125
I like the scarf but I just don't wear scarves a lot so I gave this to my mom who does. Even if I did wear scarves though, I think $125 is a ton of money to pay for a scarf. This scarf was exclusively designed for Pop Sugar.

Foodstirs Heart Cookie Mix
Retails for: $12.95
I thought this was a really great item to include in a February box because of the Valentine's day holiday. Foodstirs is co-founded by Sarah Michelle Gellar and they have their own subscription box. This kit included the recipe card, cookie mix, pink sugar crystals, and a heart cookie cutter.

Jewelry Storm Endless Arrow Ring
Retails for: $28
This ring is really pretty. I had to make it bigger (by pulling the two arrows apart) because it was too small for my finger. The ring is gold with silver glitter embellishments. As with the cookie mix, I think this was a great item to include in the February box because of the Valentine's day holiday.

Fringe Studio Hello Beautiful Square Tray
Retails for: $14
This tray is so pretty. I love that the words are in gold and it goes so nice against the blue background. I'm using this tray to hold some of my bracelets.

Beauty Counter Nourishing Cleansing Balm
Retails for: $50
I think this is a great beauty item but I'm not in need of an item like this at this time in my life so I gave it to my mom. I love that they included a cloth to use with this product.

Victoria's Secret Coconut Milk Hydrating Body Lotion
Retails for: $18
This is my favorite item from this month's box (although I loved this box and it's one of my all time favorite boxes I've received). The coconut scent is so divine and the lotion is so hydrating that it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and moisturized.

Special Extras:

Sport Socks & $20 Reward Card
These socks are so comfy and the gift card doesn't need a minumin purchase in order to be used. Sometimes the special extras from Pop Sugar are hit or miss as sometimes they will include gift cards but you have to spend a certain amount in order to use the card or the card won't cover the whole cost of one item.  I'm definitely going to use this card to pick up a new beauty item. Pop Sugar hit it out of the park this month with their special extras.

Overall, this month's box was amazing and one of the best that I've ever received from Pop Sugar!

If you're interested in subscribing to Pop Sugar Must Have Box, I have a referral link available for you.With my referral link and a code I have for you, you can get $5 off your first box. If anyone is interested, leave me a comment and I will get back to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm