Happy Valentine's Day to you all! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love, joy & happiness.
Today is my fur baby, Davey Eli's (one of my two cats) birthday. He turns 8 years old today.
For my Valentine's Day post today, I'm going to write about 14 random things that make me very happy. Here they are in no particular order:
1. Being an aunt to my amazing nieces & nephews. They bring me so much joy and happiness.
2. Having my Mom as my Best Friend: My mom has always been my best friend. I love spending quality time with her. We always have such a great time together!
3. NY Mets & Baseball: I'm a huge sports fan and my all time favorite sport is baseball. I'm a huge New York Mets. I'm so excited that baseball season starts up again soon!
4. Animals (especially cats & dogs): I have two cats, Davey Eli & Pumpkin and I love them so much. Animals always make me happy.
5. Planning in my Erin Condren Life Planner & planning accessories: I love anything and everything related to planning, Erin Condren, stickers, pens, and washi. It is one of my favorite hobbies.
6. Reading: I've loved reading since I was a little girl. It was one of my all time favorite things to do. I love reading books, magazines, and lots of blogs.
7. Blankets: I love curling up with a book or watching TV/movies with my favorite blankets. They keep me warm and I love being cozy and feeling relaxed.
8. Lake George, NY: My family and I used to vacation here every summer while I was growing up and to this day it is still my very favorite place to visit. If I could, I will live there all Spring/Summer and Fall. I would not want to live there in the Winter though because it's very cold. Some of my best memories have come from Lake George. I've visited twice as an adult and would love to visit whenever possible in the future.
9. The Caribbean Ocean: I went to Turks & Caicos in 2012 and I fell in love with the Caribbean ocean. It's such a bright, vibrant blue that you can't help but be happy there. The water is gorgeous and warm and the sand is cool and clean.
10. Iced coffee: I always start my day with an iced coffee and it is my favorite way to start my day. I only drink iced coffee (never hot) even in the Winter time.
11. My Favorite Stores: I love shopping at my favorite stores and I'm always happy when I'm at them. Some of my favorite stores are: Target, Hobby Lobby, Barnes & Noble, Michael's, AC Moore, Francesca's, TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Ulta, Sephora. I also love the online stores Erin Condren, Etsy, & Amazon.
12. My Favorite Websites: I love being on the computer and these are some of my favorite sites --> Bloglovin', Instagram, Livejournal, Facebook, Pinterest, SavvyAuntie, Youtube, Goodreads, the NY Mets website, Major League Baseball wesbite, and ESPN.
13. Visiting my family in NY: I grow up in NY and I love going back to visit my family. Spending quality time with my family is one of my favorite things to do!
14. Boating: My step-dad has a boat and I love going for boat rides and going swimming. During the boat ride, I love seating by the back of the boat and listening to music on my iPod.