Friday, February 5, 2016

Five on Friday --> February 5th, 2016


1. Planner Meet Up

I had such a great time at the planner meet up I attended at the end of January. I didn't realize there was so many amazing ladies who share the same interest as me that live locally. We all had such a great time. We looked at each other's planners, chatted, de-stashed stuff we wanted to get rid of, got totally amazing goodie bags and just had a wonderful time together. I love going to planner meet ups and I think that we're going to start having them in our area more often.

2. ENT Appointment

I have an appointment with an ENT doctor this month to talk about getting my tonsils removed. I keep getting lots of sinus and ear infections and my doctor said it's a result of my tonsils. I really hope  can wait until the summer to have the surgery done so that I don't have to miss time off work.

3. Grease: Live

I thought the production of Grease: Live that aired this past Sunday was absolutely incredible. I love Julianne Hough and think she's a great singer/actress/dancer. Aaron Tevit was amazing as Danny and the whole cast was phenomenal.

Credit: This Website

4. Past Two Weeks In Planner


5. Superbowl Sunday

I'm so excited for the big game on Sunday. I really want the Broncos to win because I've always been a big fan of the Manning brothers and this is most likely Peyton's last year playing before he retires. I hope it's an exciting game. I'm also interested in seeing the commercials. Who are you rooting for in the big game?

Credit: Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! I'm glad you loved it too! :) I thought it was fantastic. Thanks for stopping by, Brettni! :)

      Delete
  2. Love that planner and I missed seeing Grease Live :( I keep hoping they will replay it so I can watch it. Maybe I can find it online somewhere. We rooted for the Broncos as well - it was a good game, so I was happy. I had to have my tonsils out at the age of 30 - it was no fun at all. Good luck at the ENT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's an Erin Condren. This is my 7th year using her planners.

      I think your best bet would be to find it online. Maybe do a search?

      I thought it was a good game too.

      Thanks, Trac! How long did it take you to recover from the surgery? Do you have any tips/suggestions for me?

      Delete
  3. Ahh, hope your doctor can get you some answers so you feel better! And so happy that the Broncos won - I wanted to see Peyton go out on top, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy! I first just wanted to let you know that you're a "no-reply" blogger so I couldn't reply to your comment directly. I wish I had time to meet up while I'm in Myrtle Beach, but it is going to be a whirlwind couple of days. Also, I'm still feeling the sting of the Super Bowl...but congrats to your Broncos.

    ReplyDelete