Saturday, August 15, 2015

July Happy & Loved List

July Happy & Loved List:

+ Nephew N’s birthday

+ Visit from family: sister C, BIL A, niece A, nephew M & spent quality time with them <3

+ Bonded with my baby nephew M

+ Took nephew M swimming for the first time and he loved it

+ Trip to NY (I left on July 21st) & quality time with my family that lives there

+ Mets game with my dad (walk off win by Wilmer Flores)

+ Saw my nephew M & niece O perform in two plays

+ Saw my cousin’s and my second cousins E & A

+ Lots of swimming while I was in NY

+ Visit from Aunt S and cousins T & K

+ Local music impersonators show with my mom that was a lot of fun

+ Celebrated the Fourth of July with my family

+ Family shopping trips

+ Auntie’s Day on the 26th

+ New book in the Kate Burkholder series by Linda Castillo came out (All of her books are amazing!)

+ Won third place in the book challenge I participated in

+ Received my July Pop Sugar Must Have Box

+ Read some great books

No comments:

Post a Comment