Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday (8/26/15)

This link-up takes place on the last Wednesday of every month.




1. What We're Eating This Week...

Sunday: Stuffed peppers & mashed potatoes
Monday: I went out to dinner with a friend. We went to Chili's. I had a chicken quesadilla, broccoli, and loaded mashed potaotes. It was really delicious.
Tuesday: Spinach & cheese ravioli & salad

2. What I'm Reminiscing About...

My three weeks spent in New York spending quality time with my family. I miss them all so much already.

Credit: djmelodie.tumblr

3. What I'm Loving...

The TV show Scream that premiered on MTV this summer! I think there's either 1 or two episodes left of the season and I really hope it comes back for another season!

Credit: Google

4. What We've Been Up To...

I started back to work on the first day of the school year last week. I've been watching a ton of baseball and David Wright finally came back this past Monday (he's only played 8 games this season as he was diagnosed with spinal stenosis and was out the majority of the season). He hit a home run in his first at bat.

Credit: zimbio.com

5. What I'm Dreading...

Not having a decent paycheck until mid September

6.. What I'm Working On...

Nothing at the moment.

7. What I'm Excited About...

The Fall season and how great the Mets are playing!

Credit: Artissimoholding.com

8. What I'm Watching/Reading:

Watching: The same Summer shows I've been watching and lots of baseball
Reading: I'm currently reading Second Chance Friends by Jennifer Scott. I'm also reading lots of blogs & magazines

9. What I'm Listening To...

Lots of country music! <3

10. What I'm Wearing...

Tank tops & shorts because it's still hot here

11. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

I'm not sure yet.

12. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

The Fall season & pumpkin everything! <3 I'm also excited for the return of Fall TV shows.

13. What Else Is New...

I won tickets to a Mets game on September 2nd. Since I'm not in NY anymore, I will be unable to attend. If it was a weekend game, I would have been able to go up for a quick weekend trip but it's during the middle of the week. I gave the tickets to my dad.

14. What Is My Favorite Back To School Tradition...

Growing up, it was always doing something fun with my mom to close out the Summer season. I also loved school supply shopping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm