Friday, August 21, 2015

Five on Friday


1. Daily Bumps Youtube Channel

The Daily Bumps Youtube Channel is easily my favorite channel on Youtube. It is a daily vlog (video blog) that follows the lives of Bryan, Missy, & Ollie. The family is so fun to watch and you can just tell how awesome, funny, and amazing they are from their videos. I found their channel about 2 months ago and I've watched every day since. When I got back from my trip to visit family, one of the first things I did on the computer was catch up on the vlogs I missed while I was away. If you're looking for a fun vlog to follow or just fun videos to watch, I would definitely recommend this channel with TWO THUMBS UP!!

2. First Day Back To Work

My summer vacation is officially over as yesterday started the first day of school. I had a wonderful summer and a great trip to NY (which I will I have a blog post about this weekend). The summer went by so quick, as is the year in general! I can't believe it's almost September!

3. Fall Is Coming

With September right around the corner, we welcome in my favorite season: FALL! Fall in the South is very different from the Fall in the North and I always find myself wanting to spend the Fall (and Summer, too) months in NY because of that reason. I miss the orange, yellow, and red leaves falling from the trees and the crisp Autumn air. I indulge in Fall as much as I can down here but it's just not the same. I brought my first pumpkin yogurts of the season and I can't tell you how amazing it was to taste the flavor of pumpkin again.
Credit: Here

4. Bath & Body Works Haul

I needed some new soaps & anti-bacs from Bath & Body Works and I was so delighted to see that pumpkin and fall scents are back in stock for the season! Since they changed the shape of the anti-bacs (which I use all the time at work and while out & about), I need to get a new holder for them. I got 3 soaps (Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte, Maple Sugar Kiss, & Crisp Morning Air), 5 anti-bacs (3 Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte and one each of Pumpkin Cupcake & Pumpkin Pecan Waffle). I also got the perfume of Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte since I had a coupon for $8 off of that. I also had a 20% off coupon so my mom and I scored some great deals!


5. New Library Reads

I picked up three books at the library yesterday that I have had on my TBR list. I got Olivia Joules & The Overactive Imagination by Helen Fielding, Second Chance Friends by Jennifer Scott, and This One Is Mine by Maria Semple.

Credit: Someecards


4 comments:

  1. Yay for fall and all things that smell like my favorite season. Here comes the craze that is PSLs at Starbucks, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, Shelby!

      I admit, I love PSL's! Lol. I love everything pumpkin flavored, though! :)

      Delete
    2. I LOOOOOVE Fall scents! I'm going to Bath & Body Works today! :)

      Delete
    3. Me too. I love fall everything. lol. Have fun! Let me know what you get! :)

      Delete