Skip to main content

ABC's of Me

ABC's of Me



A- Age: 27

B- Birthday: December 31st

C- Color: Bright pink & bright blue ; I love bright colors

D- Drink: Non-alcoholic: Root Beer ; Alcoholic: Malibu Bay Breeze and Mudslide

E- Eyes: Blue

F- Flashback: My graduation trip to the Caribbean

^Turks & Caicos 2012^

G- Gent: Currently single

H- Hobby: Reading, blogging, scrapbooking

I- Indulgence: Sweets, especially ice cream & cupcakes

J- Job: Aftercare worker at an elementary school & customer service representative at an outlets center

K- Kiddos: I don't have any kids yet. Maybe, someday in the future.

L- Love: My family <3, being an aunt/God-mother, spending time with my family, my furbabies: Davey Eli & Pumpkin, visiting my home state of NY, sports (especially baseball), attending sport events & country music concerts, going on vacation, reading (blogs/books/magazines), watching my favorite TV shows & movies, charm bracelets, dogs/cats/horses, shopping

^Mets game at Citi Field^

M- Music: I'm a huge country music fan. I also like pop music, Christian music, and some rock. My three favorite singers: Kenny Chesney (my all time favorite), Luke Bryan, & Jake Owen.

N- Nickname: My mom says that when I was a baby, my family called me Mush Mouse. Some of my nieces and nephews call me Aunt Mamey.

O- One Wish: A full time job (preferably as a kindergarten aide) working with kids in the school system.

P- Pets: Two cats who are my furbabies: Davey Eli (6) & Pumpkin (1)

^My furbabies: Pumpkin (on the left) & Davey Eli (on the right)^

Q- Quote: I have a ton of favorite quotes but here is one of my absolute favorites: "After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart, and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away." -Sex & The City
(I've never seen a single episode of this show but I found this quote online many years ago and it really relates to me and my life.)

R- Residence: I currently live in the South. I was born & raised in New York.

S- Siblings: 3 sisters & 2 brothers (Their all older than me)

T- Temperature: ?

U- University: CCU

V- Vehicle: I don't drive. My dream car is a Mazda CR-V in blue.

^Dream car^

W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails

X- XRays: A few (wrist, stomach, teeth)

Y- Yuck: Snakes, being sick, traffic, crowds

Z- Zodiac: Capricorn


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm