Skip to main content

Tuesday Tunes

Tuesday Tunes

Every Tuesday, I'm going to post songs/CDs/music artists that I'm loving. I'm also going to post a music highlight (song/album and/or artist) that I've been listening to a lot of that week. They will be a combination of both older songs/CDs/artists as well as current songs/CDs/artists.


Music Highlight of The Week:

Music from the cast of the TV show, Nashville.

Credit: Pinterest

I've been loving all of the songs but here are a few of my favorites:

It Ain't Yours to Throw Away (I'm obsessed with this song!) -Sam Palladio & Clare Bowen
Don't Put Dirt on My Grave Just Yet -Hayden Panettiere
A Life That's Good -Lennon & Maisy Stella
Ho Hey -Lennon & Maisy Stella (cover of the song by The Lumineers)
Shine -Sam Palladio
Black Roses -Clare Bowen
Boys & Buses -Hayden Panettiere

Album's/EP's:

Lea Michele's album, Louder
Lucy Hale's album, Road Between
Kacey Musgrave's album, Same Trailer Different Park
Jessie James Decker's EP, Comin' Home

^Lyrics to Cannonball by Lea Michele^
Credit: Pinterest


Artists I'm loving:
Kenny Chesney, Luke Bryan, Jake Owen, Jana Kramer, Kimberly Caldwell, Tyrone Wells, Florida Georgia Line, Christina Grimmie, Veronica Ballestrini, Sabrina Carpenter, Billy Joel


^Jana Kramer ; Credit: Pinterest^


Songs:

Love -Jana Kramer
Human -Christina Perri
Riot -Mandy Rain
Stay Awhile -Ryan Star
Even If It Breaks Your Heart -Eli Young Band
How Could I Want More -Jamie Lynn Spears
I Love A Rainy Night -Eddie Rabbitt
Never Had & You Ain't Goin' Nowhere -Oscar Issacs (from the movie soundtrack, 10 Years)
Been A Long Day -Rosi Golan
School's Out For Summer -Alice Cooper
Let's Hear It For The Boy -Deniece Williams
Black Roses Red -Alana Grace
Pumpin Blood -NONONO

^Lyrics to I Go Back by Kenny Chesney^
Credit: Pinterest


I would love to know: what songs/CDs/artists are you loving?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm