Skip to main content

I'm the kind of girl who...

I'm the kind of girl who...

I'm the kind of girl who is extremely family oriented. My family means the world to me. Being a daughter/sister/aunt/God-mother/sister-in-law/niece/cousin to my amazing family members is a wonderful experience. I love my family members so much! I'm an extremely proud aunt of 8 amazing niece and nephews whom I love with every fiber of my being. Being an aunt and God-mother means the world to me and is an absolute joy and honor.


credit: pinterest

I'm the kind of girl who is obsessed with sports. I've always loved baseball since I was a little girl. I grew up going to Mets & Yankees games with my dad and I used to go to his games as he has been a high school umpire since I was very young. I love watching college baseball as well and I'm an avid fan of my Alma mater's  baseball team. I also love attending Minor League games. Baseball is one of my favorite things in the world. Aside from spending time with my family, there is nothing I love more than going to a ball game. I love watching it on TV as well and I watch it every day/night but there is nothing compared to seeing a game in person and feeling the energy from the crowd. I started loving basketball in high school when I became obsessed with the Duke Blue Devils men's basketball program my junior year of high school. I followed them religiously throughout my junior & senior years of high school, all throughout college and a few years after that. Throughout my last two years of high school and my college years, I rarely missed a Duke game. I still watch college basketball from time to time but I mostly just watch the March Madness tournament and just follow along on ESPN with highlights during the college basketball season. Once my favorite college athlete from Duke graduated and went to the NBA, I started following his career in the pros. I don't have a set team for professional basketball that I root for, I just root for whatever team he's on. I also started to love football in high school as well. I love watching the NFL but I'm not really that interested in college football. More recently, I've started to love watching hockey. I started watching the NY Rangers in the beginning of the Stanley Cup Playoffs this year and I'm so happy that they made it to the Stanley Cup Finals.

credit: pinterest

I'm the kind of girl who loves reading. I love to read books, magazines, and blogs. I have a ton of blogs I read and follow. I have so many books that my rooms seems to overflow with them. Reading has always been one of my favorite hobbies since I was a little girl.


credit: pinterest


I'm the kind of girl who absolutely loves country music. I love other types of music too, but country music is my favorite. I grew up in NY, but my mom played country music in the house a lot and we used to watch country music videos on CMT a lot growing up. My all time favorite singer is Kenny Chesney. My top favorites (along with Kenny Chesney at #1) are: Luke Bryan, Jake Owen, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Jana Kramer, & Kacey Musgraves. I also love Jessie James Decker, Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, Thompson Square, Zac Brown Band, Brad Paisley, Sugarland, Billy Currington, Lee Brice, Rascal Flatts, & Kellie Pickler. I have many more that could be added to this list though!


credit: pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm