Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: July 2019



What We're Eating This Week...

Monday: Leftover pasta
Tuesday: BLT and fruit
Wednesday: Cheeseburger and french fries
Thursday: Leftover pasta
Friday: Sweet potato (my throat has been bothering me all week and I just did not feel like eating a regular dinner)
Saturday: Steak and mashed potatoes but my throat is hurting me a-lot so I'm going to just eat some mashed potatoes.

What I'm Reminiscing About...

My trip to NY last Summer.

What I'm Loving...

I recently got a new job and I'm loving it. I'm an assistant teacher in the 4K (pre-kindergarten) class at a pre-school.

What I've Been Up To...

Working and reading.

What I'm Dreading...

Nothing at the moment.

What I'm Working On...

Outside of work, I'm continuing to make and upload planner videos for Youtube.

What I'm Excited About...

My new job, the reboot of Beverley Hills 90210.

What I'm Watching/Reading...

Watching: I'm continuing to re-watch Beverly Hills 90210 (the original) from the beginning. I have five episodes left of season 9 and then I will only have season 10 left.
Reading: The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman and I'm loving it!

What I'm Listening To...

I deep cleaned my classroom the other day for about 3 hours and I listened to a lot of music by Kenny Chesney and Brett Young while I was cleaning. I'm also continuing to catch up on podcasts.

What I'm Wearing...

At work: work shirt, jeans or shorts.
At home: Lounge clothes or pajamas.

What I'm Doing This Weekend...

I have been having a lot of issues with my throat hurting and being sore this week so I'm taking it easy today. Tomorrow, I'm going out with my friend A to look for a bridesmaid dress for her wedding in November and probably go to Target and some other places as well as having lunch together.

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

The re-boot of Beverly Hills 90210 premiering on August 7th. I'm also excited for the first day of school and to meet our new class of student for the year.

What Else Is New...

Since starting back to work full time again, I've gotten beyond on watching my favorite Youtube channels and I'm hoping to get caught up with that in the coming weeks. Honestly, when I get home from work, all I want to do is eat dinner, and watch TV. I don't have enough energy to go on the computer or to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi