Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: August 2019



What We're Eating This Week...

Monday: Outback. I had steak with Caesar salad and loaded mashed potatoes.
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Cheeseburger, French fries, veggies
Thursday: Pot stickers, veggies
Friday: Sausage and mac & cheese
I'm not sure about this weekend.

What I'm Reminiscing About...

My Summer trips to NY. I think I reminisce about those trips all Summer long.

What I'm Loving...

Spending time with my mom and my cats when I'm not working. At work, getting to know our new class of students.

What I've Been Up To...

On August 4th, I got to spend the entire day with my best friend, A. We had so much fun together. August 11th-August 15th, I was in a different part of the state for training for my job. The first day of school started on August 20th with our new class of students. I had an epidural on August 27th in hopes to help with my hip/back pain and I've been in more pain since I've had it.

What I'm Dreading...

I know things could always be much worse but being in constant pain 24/7 is debilitating. It constantly affects my sleep and my state of mind because I'm always in pain and exhausted.

What I'm Working On...

Filming videos for Youtube.

What I'm Excited About...

I won a few planner related giveaways and at the training I attended, I won two giveaways for our class/school.

What I'm Watching/Reading...

Watching: I finished watching Beverly Hills 90210 from the beginning. Now I'm trying to catch up on Hallmark and Lifetime movies I have taped on my DVR. If the Mets are being broadcasted on TV, I'm watching those games.

Reading: I only read two books in August (and I'm half-way through another book). I read The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman and rated it 5 stars. The another book I read was The Floating Feldman's by Elyssa Friedland and I rated it 3 stars.

What I'm Listening To...

I've finally caught up on my friend Cindy's podcast (The Uncurated Life). The next podcast I'm going to catch up on is Amy Tangerine's.

What I'm Wearing...

At work: work t-shirt and jeans or shorts.
At home: lounge clothes or pajamas

What I'm Doing This Weekend...

I'm just going to be resting and taking it easy and hoping that this pain in my hip and back goes away. I will also be watching the Mets games.

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

FALL and all things Pumpkin! My sister K's birthday is in September and on September 25th, it will be 10 years that I've had my cat Davey Eli.

What Else Is New...

I think I covered everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm