Thursday, March 10, 2016

Currently...


Feeling: Lazy

Reading: The Wild One -Gemma Burgess (This is book 3 in the Brooklyn Girls series)

Watching: All of my favorite TV shows including the new season of Survivor

Listening To: Matthew Morrison, Sam Hunt, Kenny Chesney, the Finding Neverland Original Broadway Cast Recording Soundtrack

Thinking About: Things I want to get done over Spring Break

Needing: For the pollen and allergy season to not be bad this Spring

Wanting: Quality time with my family

Annoyed: At doctor's bills

Excited: for baseball season, the planner meetup I'm attending this weekend, and Spring Break

Hoping: For certain plans to fall into place

Loving: My family, being an aunt, baseball/the NY Mets, Netflix

Credit: This Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Love Matthew Morrison, makes me miss Glee! I'm with you on the hoping for less pollen. Ugh! Have fun at your next planner meetup!

    Wendy | Fashionable Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I saw him on Broadway in Finding Neverland and he was phenomenal. The show was so amazing that I didn't want it to end.

      I know! My allergies are killing me and for part of my job (aftercare at an elementary school) we have to be outside. It's so hard to deal with it.

      Aw, thank you! :)

      Thanks for stopping by. I love your blog, Wendy! <3

      Delete