Thursday, March 3, 2016

Currently...


Feeling: Happy and content

Reading: I'm finishing Turning The Tables by Teresa Giudice and then I will be starting Make A Christmas Wish by Julia Williams. I had a bunch of books I wanted to read over the holiday season but I didn't get a chance to. This is the last Christmas one I have to read. I love Julia William's Christmas books.

Watching: Fuller House. I got Netflix yesterday and I'm so happy to have it. Last night, I watched the premiere episode of Fuller House and I loved it. It brought back so many memories of one of my favorite TV shows as a child.

Listening To: Julianne Hough, Lea Michele, Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Andy Grammer

Thinking About: What I need to get at the grocery store tonight

Needing: Quality time with my family

Wanting: To get my tax refund back soon

Annoyed: That I didn't end up finding something that I had lost

Excited: For the planner meet ups I have this weekend & next weekend. I'm also excited to visit my aunt and her family this weekend. Another thing I'm excited for is to meet my new neph-dog, Rocky on my next trip to NY.

Hoping: That certain plans fall into place

Loving: My family, being an aunt, planning in my Erin Condren planner, Netflix

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too. He's my favorite singer! :)

      Delete
  2. How is Teresa's book?! I almost picked it up at Target yesterday. Can't wait to get into Fuller House this weekend! And do my taxes, blah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty good. It was very interesting.

      Me too. I watched the first episode and I loved it. It brought me back to my childhood! :)

      Good luck with your taxes!

      Delete