Saturday, December 5, 2015

November Happy/Loved List

Credit: Gold&

+ Weekend in NY (10/30-11/2)
^Landing in NY^

+ Step-dad B’s birthday

+ Quality time with my family in NY

+ Watched my nephews J & N’s football games

+ Watched the last game of the World Series (game 5) with my nephews J & N, brother R, & my dad

+ Threw the football around with my nephew N

+ The New York Mets made it to the World Series

+ Shopping with my mom

+ Quality time with my mom

+ Movies & lunch with my mom & grandma

+ Visiting my aunt, uncle, & cousins

+ Spending time with my mom & aunts

+ 7 year anniversary of meeting David Wright & Paul Lo Duca

+ Celebrating Thanksgiving

+ Thanksgiving break

+ Received my Erin Condren orders

+ Received my November PopSugar box

+ Read some great books

^Autumn in New York is the best!^

No comments:

Post a Comment