Skip to main content

Currently...

Reading: I just finished All The Difference by Leah Ferguson.

Listening: Lots of Christmas music but right now I have no music on as I have a raging headache.

Watching: Lots of Christmas movies! I'm also excited for the finale of Survivor tonight. I really wanted Joe to win but he was voted off two weeks ago. Now, I want either Jeremy, Spencer, or Keith to win.

Wearing: T-shirts & jeans. It's been in the 70's here and it does not feel like Winter at all and I'm okay with that. I'd rather it be in the 60's, though.

Eating/Drinking: Iced coffee

Feeling: Accomplished. I have all of my Christmas shopping & Christmas cards done.

Wanting: For this headache to go away.

Loving: my family, Christmas, the holiday season, that I'm going to see my family in NY soon, Christmas music & movies

Grateful For: My family and for being able to go back to NY and visit soon

Excited About: My trip to NY, Christmas & the holiday season, my birthday at the end of the month

Buying: I just finished buying the last of the Christmas presents I needed to buy.

Credit: for joy of mom

Comments

  1. Yay for Christmas movies! So jealous you're done Christmas shopping! I should really get on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always need to get my shopping done early as most of my family lives in another state and I have to make sure it gets there in time. :)

      Thanks for stopping by and good luck with the rest of your shopping! <3

      Delete
  2. Great list! I'm so happy that I have all my Christmas shopping done too! Now I can just relax and enjoy the holiday season. Can't believe it's almost Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I love that feeling. I can't either. I feel like this whole year flew by but especially December.

      Delete
  3. Yes to allll the Christmas music and movies! Hope your head is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! :) I love all things Christmas related: books, movies, music, etc.

      Thanks, Katie! It is! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...