Skip to main content

Holiday Questionnaire

I found this holiday questionnaire from this blog: jamiffer.blogspot.com and decided to do it on my blog as well.

Credit: This Blog

A Holiday Tradition: Growing up, we had a lot of traditions. We always read The Night Before Christmas on Christmas Eve at the end of the night. We would go around in the car and look at all of the Christmas lights while listening to Christmas music on the radio. We also exchanged the gifts we brought for each other on Christmas Eve. Every year, my mom, aunt, cousins, and I would spend a day making Christmas cookies and then after we were all done baking, we got pizza for dinner. We also would go into the City and see the Christmas Tree and decorations in Rockefeller Center and some years we would also see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. 

What you'd love to see Santa bring you most this year: Gift cards to my favorite stores


What's your go to stocking stuffer item: Candy

Who is the hardest to shop for during the holidays? My dad

Credit: This Blog

Favorite Winter accessory: Scarves/gloves

Christmas Tree lights: colors or all white? Definitely, colors!

Credit: This Blog

Favorite holiday cocktail? It's not a cocktail but my sister in law made a really yummy cranberry punch with cranberries in it for Christmas Eve last year that was delicious. I definitely indulged in that.

Favorite holiday food? I love Christmas cookies!

Credit: Personal Photo

Do you have a good white elephant gift idea? No, not really.

Do you have a funny picture of you and Santa as a kid? (Post it if you do) No, I don't. All of the pictures I have, I'm smiling in.

Credit: Personal Photo

Do you like candy canes? Depends on the flavor.

Hot chocolate... marshmallows or no marshmallows? Lots of marshmallows!

Credit: Personal Photo

Favorite Holiday song? I have a ton including All I Want For Christmas Is You, My Only Wish (This Year) by Britney Spears, Christmas Is The Time To Say I Love You and many, many more!

Favorite Holiday movie? Again, I have a ton of favorite movies including National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, The Holiday, Home Alone, Home Alone: Lost In New York City, The Family Stone, and all of the movies on Hallmark & Lifetime.


A funny Holiday story: One year, I got the same gift from four different people, including both my brother & sister. It was really funny.

Have you ever been on a sleigh ride? No, I haven't.

A fun holiday memory: Having a huge family Christmas party every year with all of my family, my aunts, uncles, and cousins.

Credit: This Blog

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm

What's Up Wednesday: January 2024 Edition

What We're Eating This Week... Monday. Takeout: salad & cheesy bread Tuesday: Meatloaf, baked mac & cheese, acorn squash Wednesday: Leftovers of meatloaf and baked mac & cheese and a vegetable What I'm Reminiscing About... My two trips to the Caribbean that both happened in February. One was in 2011 and the other was in 2018 I believe. I love the Caribbean ocean so much and I wish it was closer to where I live so that I could swim in it more often. What I'm Loving... Watching the football playoffs. One game left of the season in February.. the big game. It will be the Kansas City Chiefs vs. the San Francisco 49er's. What I've Been Up To... I've been doing the usual: planning/filming for my YT channel, reading, watching football/tv/movies and Youtube. What I'm Dreading... Nothing I want to talk about. What I'm Working On... Filming for my Youtube channel and working on my February content schedule. What I'm Excited About... Football playof