Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Love/Hate Tag

I've seen this post going around on blogs and I haven't been tagged but I wanted to do it anyway.

You post 10 things you love & 10 things you hate and then tag 10 people. I'm only going to tag one person, the fabulous Elizabeth!

Loves:

1. Being an aunt & God-mother
2. Spending time with my family
3. Baseball
4. Reading books, magazines, & blogs
5. Animals, especially cats & dogs
6. Long Island, NY
7. Book stores
8. Charleston, SC
9. Watching & attending sporting events
10. Country music


Hates:

1. Living far away from the majority of my family
2. Traffic
3. Spinach
4. Politics
5. Math
6. Snakes
7. Dusting
8. Rap music
9. Having bad dreams/nightmares
10. Hot coffee (I only like iced coffee, even in the Winter)

4 comments:

  1. Haha yesss to hating dusting... it is the worst, so therefore it gets done seldom (or not enough to say the least!). Yay to Charleston ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always bothers my allergies too and then my eyes are a runny/itchy mess the rest of the day so I do it as seldom as possible too, lol.

      Since my first visit, I've been itching to go back.

      Delete
    2. Traffic.... OMG. It's my #1! I am the WORST person to be stuck in traffic with. Thanks for the tag, girl! It will be up tomorrow :)

      Delete
    3. Lol. I just hate being stopped and the constant stop and go. lol.

      Anytime, girly! I look forward to reading it! :)

      Delete