Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday


The official link up for What's Up Wednesday is the last Wednesday of the month but I will be in NY then and my blog will be on hiatus so I'm going to post my entry early:


1. What We're Eating This Week...

Sunday: Chicken, baked macaroni & cheese, peas
Monday: I honestly don't remember
Tuesday: Pork roast, potatoes, peas
and lots of Boom Chicka Pop Sea Salt Popcorn <-- I love that stuff!

Credit: This Blog

2. What I'm Reminiscing About...

The visit we had from my family a few weeks ago and summer vacations during my childhood.

3. What I'm Loving...

Being off for the summer, my upcoming trip to NY, country music, spending time with my fur babies


4. What I've Been Up To...

Enjoying my summer vacation, lots of reading, cleaning around the house, watching baseball, coloring, making a packing list for my trip. I got my hair cut short again and I love it this length, especially in the summer months and hot weather.


5. What I'm Dreading...

Receiving a doctor's bill from my visit a few weeks ago.

6. What I'm Working On...

Packing my carry on & suitcase for my trip and blog posts

Everytime I pack my suitcase, this is what I find

7. What I'm Excited About...

The rest of my summer vacation, my trip to NY, starting my new book

8. What I'm Watching/Reading:

Watching: The same shows that I wrote about last time as well as the new season of Little People, Big World. I've watched that show since it first started airing on TV and I love it.

Reading: I just received my pre-ordered copy of the newest book in the Kate Burkholder series by Linda Castillo called After The Storm which I will be starting to read today.

9. What I'm Listening To...

Lots of country music: Kenny Chesney, Luke Bryan, Jake Owen, Cole Swindell, Sam Hunt, Kacey Musgraves, The Band Perry

10. What I'm Wearing...

Lots of tank tops & shorts and lounge clothes

11. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

On Friday Night my mom and I are going to see a local show and the rest of the weekend I'm just going to be relaxing, watching baseball, packing, reading, and spending time with my mom & fur babies.

12. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

My trip to NY (stars this month and continues into next month)

13. What Else Is New...

That's all that's really new around here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm