Sunday, June 28, 2015

3 Days, 3 Quotes Challenge

The amazing, Elizabeth at Elizabeth Ashley Blog nominated me for the 3 Day, 3 Quote Challenge. Elizabeth nominated me on Friday but I didn't see the post until today. I will be on a blog hiatus this week so I'm going to post all three of my quotes today.


Here are the Rules for my nominee:

1. Thank the person who has nominated you. 
2. Post three of your favorite quotes for the next three days. 
3. Nominate a blogger for the challenge.

Quote #1:
Photo Credit: Pinterest

Quote #2:
Photo Credit: Pinterest

Quote #3:
"We get a limited number of milestones in life, but we never run out of opportunities to be surprised by joy." -Kurt Vonnegut

I nominate:

2 comments:

  1. Love these! I hope your weekend was filled with family + friends love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sweetie. It was a great weekend. :)

      Delete