Monday, June 29, 2015

This Weekend

This Weekend I...

-Watched lots of baseball including Steven Matz incredible MLB debut for the NY Mets

-Spent time with my mom & aunt who came to visit

-Went shopping (Hobby Lobby, Ulta, TJ Maxx, Ross) and got some great things

-Had Moe's for dinner on Saturday

-Read a lot and finished the book challenge I participated in

-Watched two movies that I had recorded on my DVR

-Organized my scrapbooking & planning supplies

-Had tacos for late lunch/early dinner on Sunday

Credit: Pinterest

I'm linking up with: Biana

9 comments:

  1. Moe's for dinner? I am so jealous! Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! :)

      Yes, I love Moe's.

      Thanks, sweetie.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! Yay for finishing the book challenge!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting!

      Yes it was. :)

      Delete
  3. So, you ate my favorite food AND shopped at my favorite stores (like, all of them). Excellent weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, they are some of my very favorites too along with book stores! :)

      If you ever in Myrtle Beach, I will take you shopping and we can eat at Moe's. :)

      Delete
  4. So, you ate my favorite food AND shopped at my favorite stores (like, all of them). Excellent weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want your weekend. I want Moe's, but my husband hates it! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks. Aw, that stinks. I love their tacos. :)

      Delete