Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday (5/27/15)

This link-up takes place on the last Wednesday of every month.



1. What We're Eating This Week...

Sunday night: chicken strips, french fries, and veggies
Monday: pizza
Tuesday: sausage, salad, & pasta salad
I'm not sure about the rest of the week

2. What I'm reminsicing about...

My day trip to Charleston last week and falling in love with the place

Personal Photo

3. What I'm Loving...

My family, three day weekends, that next week is the last week of work before school lets out for the summer, Charleston, the hockey playoffs (Let's Go Rangers!), baseball, reading

Credit: PictureQuotes.com

4. What We've Been Up To...

My mom, step-dad, and I went for our first boat ride of the year on Monday. It was very relaxing and fun. We didn't get to swim because the water is still chilly but by the next time we go out hopefully it will be warmer.

Personal photo from boating last year

5. What I'm Dreading...

Having no pay checks for the summer but I have a lot of things to look forward to

6. What I'm Working On...

This blog post and doing some research about Charleston

7. What I'm Excited About...

Work being over for the summer next week, fun girls day out planned with my mom for next weekend, watching the Rangers playoff game on Friday night, a visit from family this summer, my visit to New York this summer

Credit: Pinterst

8. What I'm Watching/Reading...

Watching: Hockey playoffs, baseball games, the show Younger, and re-runs of 90210 (the re-make)
Reading: Tempting Fate by Jane Green, and as always magazines & blogs

Credit: Goodreads.com

9. What I'm Listening To...

Lots of Kenny Chesney, Jake Owen, & Luke Bryan (as usual) as well as Tyler Ward's covers and his own songs

Credit: Someecards.com

10. What I'm Wearing...

Lots of tank tops as the humidity has been in full effect these past few weeks.

11. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

I don't have any plans yet except for getting some things done around the house and my room and watching the baseball games.

Credit: the-good-life-blog.com

12. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

Summer vacation, watching lots of baseball, a fun girls day out with my mom, lots of reading, and boating outings

13. What Else Is New...

There isn't much else to tell.

Comments

  1. That SomeE card is great! So true!
    Thanks for linking up with us:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for checking out my post and the comment. :)

      I love that SomeE card so much.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi