Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday (5/27/15)

This link-up takes place on the last Wednesday of every month.



1. What We're Eating This Week...

Sunday night: chicken strips, french fries, and veggies
Monday: pizza
Tuesday: sausage, salad, & pasta salad
I'm not sure about the rest of the week

2. What I'm reminsicing about...

My day trip to Charleston last week and falling in love with the place

Personal Photo

3. What I'm Loving...

My family, three day weekends, that next week is the last week of work before school lets out for the summer, Charleston, the hockey playoffs (Let's Go Rangers!), baseball, reading

Credit: PictureQuotes.com

4. What We've Been Up To...

My mom, step-dad, and I went for our first boat ride of the year on Monday. It was very relaxing and fun. We didn't get to swim because the water is still chilly but by the next time we go out hopefully it will be warmer.

Personal photo from boating last year

5. What I'm Dreading...

Having no pay checks for the summer but I have a lot of things to look forward to

6. What I'm Working On...

This blog post and doing some research about Charleston

7. What I'm Excited About...

Work being over for the summer next week, fun girls day out planned with my mom for next weekend, watching the Rangers playoff game on Friday night, a visit from family this summer, my visit to New York this summer

Credit: Pinterst

8. What I'm Watching/Reading...

Watching: Hockey playoffs, baseball games, the show Younger, and re-runs of 90210 (the re-make)
Reading: Tempting Fate by Jane Green, and as always magazines & blogs

Credit: Goodreads.com

9. What I'm Listening To...

Lots of Kenny Chesney, Jake Owen, & Luke Bryan (as usual) as well as Tyler Ward's covers and his own songs

Credit: Someecards.com

10. What I'm Wearing...

Lots of tank tops as the humidity has been in full effect these past few weeks.

11. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

I don't have any plans yet except for getting some things done around the house and my room and watching the baseball games.

Credit: the-good-life-blog.com

12. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

Summer vacation, watching lots of baseball, a fun girls day out with my mom, lots of reading, and boating outings

13. What Else Is New...

There isn't much else to tell.

Comments

  1. That SomeE card is great! So true!
    Thanks for linking up with us:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for checking out my post and the comment. :)

      I love that SomeE card so much.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...