Skip to main content

Five on Friday


One: Three Day Weekend

I always love three day weekends and this weekend is one of them. I plan on doing a lot of relaxing this weekend. I want to read a lot, watch TV/movies, watch football on Sunday, and spend time on the computer. Do you have any plans for the three day weekend?

Credit: Someecards.com & Pinterest

Two: New book releases

I'm so excited for so many great new book releases. Here are five of the many books I'm looking forward to coming out in the next few months:

1. Shopaholic To The Stars -Sophie Kinsella
2. Jeter Unfiltered -Derek Jeter
3. My True Love Gave To Me: 12 Holiday Stories -Various authors
4. The Rosie Effect -Graeme Simsion
5. Coming Home For Christmas -Julia Williams

Are you looking forward to any new books coming out soon?

Credit: Pinterest

Three: Pumpkin everything

I love the fall months and I always look forward to PUMPKIN everything. My fridge is stocked with many pumpkin yogurts from multiple brands: Noosa, Yoplait, Dannon, Chobani and I just picked up some Pumpkin Spice yogurt covered pretzels the other day which I'm excited to try. Give me pumpkin everything, anyday!! =)


Credit: NoosaYoghurt.com

Four: Kenny Chesney's new CD

My favorite singer, Kenny Chesney, recently released his new album, The Big Revival, and once again, his new album is amazing. His music always makes me so happy. I love every single on of his songs on all of his albums. I've seen Mr. Chesney in concert three times (once at Madison Square Garden in NYC and twice in the South with 2013's concert being at Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia, SC where the University of South Carolina Gamecocks play football) and I'm hoping to see him a fourth time next summer. *fingers crossed*

Credit: Kenny Chesney

Five: Fall TV Shows

There are so many great TV shows that I love and enjoy watching. New shows I've been watching/will watch: The Mysteries of Laura, Bad Judge, Manzo'd With Children, Manhattan Love Story, Marry Me, Kourtney & Khloe: Hamptons. Returning Shows I watch & love: Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, The Vampire Diaries, Law & Order: SVU, Grey's Anatomy, Dancing With the Stars, Nashville, Parenthood (I'm super bummed it's the last season), Blue Bloods, CSI, Castle, Criminal Minds, The Originals, Little People ; Big World, About A Boy, Total Divas, Real Housewives of NJ, Chrisley Knows Best, & True Tori.

^I love this pin because it's so true when L&O: SVU marathons are on USA Network^
Credit: Someecards.com & Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm