Skip to main content

Five on Friday


One: Three Day Weekend

I always love three day weekends and this weekend is one of them. I plan on doing a lot of relaxing this weekend. I want to read a lot, watch TV/movies, watch football on Sunday, and spend time on the computer. Do you have any plans for the three day weekend?

Credit: Someecards.com & Pinterest

Two: New book releases

I'm so excited for so many great new book releases. Here are five of the many books I'm looking forward to coming out in the next few months:

1. Shopaholic To The Stars -Sophie Kinsella
2. Jeter Unfiltered -Derek Jeter
3. My True Love Gave To Me: 12 Holiday Stories -Various authors
4. The Rosie Effect -Graeme Simsion
5. Coming Home For Christmas -Julia Williams

Are you looking forward to any new books coming out soon?

Credit: Pinterest

Three: Pumpkin everything

I love the fall months and I always look forward to PUMPKIN everything. My fridge is stocked with many pumpkin yogurts from multiple brands: Noosa, Yoplait, Dannon, Chobani and I just picked up some Pumpkin Spice yogurt covered pretzels the other day which I'm excited to try. Give me pumpkin everything, anyday!! =)


Credit: NoosaYoghurt.com

Four: Kenny Chesney's new CD

My favorite singer, Kenny Chesney, recently released his new album, The Big Revival, and once again, his new album is amazing. His music always makes me so happy. I love every single on of his songs on all of his albums. I've seen Mr. Chesney in concert three times. 

Credit: Kenny Chesney

Five: Fall TV Shows

There are so many great TV shows that I love and enjoy watching. New shows I've been watching/will watch: The Mysteries of Laura, Bad Judge, Manzo'd With Children, Manhattan Love Story, Marry Me, Kourtney & Khloe: Hamptons. Returning Shows I watch & love: Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, The Vampire Diaries, Law & Order: SVU, Grey's Anatomy, Dancing With the Stars, Nashville, Parenthood (I'm super bummed it's the last season), Blue Bloods, CSI, Castle, Criminal Minds, The Originals, Little People ; Big World, About A Boy, Total Divas, Real Housewives of NJ, Chrisley Knows Best, & True Tori.

^I love this pin because it's so true when L&O: SVU marathons are on USA Network^
Credit: Someecards.com & Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...