Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Sunday Currently


The Sunday Currently


READING: I just purchased Shopaholic To The Stars by Sophie Kinsella so I will be starting that very soon. As always, I'm reading lots of great magazines and blog posts.



WRITING: This entry and my list of presents to buy for Christmas.



LISTENING: At the current moment, I'm not listening to music because I have a slight headache.



THINKING: I wish every day was a three day weekend. :)



SMELLING: My candles.



WISHING: That my dad has a wonderful birthday on Wednesday



WEARING: NY Mets t-shirt & shorts



LOVING: My family, spending time with my mom, shopping, and that Halloween is this week



WANTING: The work week to go by fast



NEEDING: A tropical vacation... lol



FEELING: Grateful & content

No comments:

Post a Comment