Skip to main content

The Sunday Social (Catching Up Part 1)


In this post, I'm catching up on some of the Sunday Social posts I missed while I was away. I will be making another post to catch up as well.

Sunday Social for July 6th:

1. What is your favorite genre of music? 

Country

2. What is your favorite genre of movies? 

Romantic comedies or dramas

3. Do you watch reality TV? If so, what was the first show you remember watching?

Yes. I think the first reality shows I remember watching were The Real World & Road Rules on MTV.

4. Who is an actress you'd want to be BFF's with?

Katie Holmes

Credit: StyleHub


5. Who is an actor you'd be happy to be stuck on an island with?

Paul Wesley

Credit: JustJared

Sunday Social for July 13th:

1. Tell us about the family you grew up in, parents, siblings, grandparents

I grew up with my mom and dad and my two older siblings. My mom and dad divorced when I was in 6th grade and my mom re-married when I was in 10th grade and I gained an amazing step-family which consisted of my step-dad, 3 older siblings, and grandparents. I grew up with a dog named Saki. I've had other pets as well through out my life: Charlie (dog), Bailey (dog), Gizmo (cat), Callie (cat).

^Saki & I ; Credit: Personal Photo^

2. Tell us about your husband, fiance, boyfriend, significant other

I am single.

3. Tell us about your children. If you don't have children, talk about your fur children

I have two furbabies, my cats, Davey (who is 6) & Pumpkin (who is 1). I love them very much.

^My furbabies, Davey & Pumpkin ; Credit: Personal Photo^


4. Tell us about your best friends. How long have you known them? How did you meet?

My best friend is my mom. She's been my best friend since day one. I have the best times with her just being silly and hanging out and we also love to go out shopping, to the movies, and out to eat. I have two other best friends, my sister Keri and my sister Christine.

5. Tell us about any other special people in your life

I'm a proud aunt to 8 amazing nieces & nephews and another one will be born in October. My nieces & nephews are my pride & joy and I love them with all my heart.

Sunday Social for July 20th:

1. What is the most difficult thing you have been through?

Moving to a different state & leaving behind the majority of my family.

2. What was your best birthday?

I have been pretty lucky and my birthdays have always been wonderful. Anytime I spend my birthday with my family is the best so I can't choose a specific one. My favorite present would have to be when my dad surprised me with tickets to meet my favorite athlete.

3. What has been your favorite thing you've done in your own city?

Attending many sporting events & vacationing at the lake every summer.

4. What is your idea of a perfect date?

I don't really have one.

5. Have you ever been to a blogging conference? If so, which one(s)? If not, do you want to?

I haven't been to a blogging conference but I think it would be fun to go to one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...