In this post, I'm catching up on some of the Sunday Social posts I missed while I was away. I will be making another post to catch up as well.
Sunday Social for July 6th:
1. What is your favorite genre of music?
2. What is your favorite genre of movies?
Romantic comedies or dramas
3. Do you watch reality TV? If so, what was the first show you remember watching?
Yes. I think the first reality shows I remember watching were The Real World & Road Rules on MTV.
4. Who is an actress you'd want to be BFF's with?
5. Who is an actor you'd be happy to be stuck on an island with?
Sunday Social for July 13th:
1. Tell us about the family you grew up in, parents, siblings, grandparents
I grew up with my mom and dad and my two older siblings. My mom and dad divorced when I was in 6th grade and my mom re-married when I was in 10th grade and I gained an amazing step-family which consisted of my step-dad, 3 older siblings, and grandparents. I grew up with a dog named Saki. I've had other pets as well through out my life: Charlie (dog), Bailey (dog), Gizmo (cat), Callie (cat).
^Saki & I ; Credit: Personal Photo^
2. Tell us about your husband, fiance, boyfriend, significant other
I am single.
3. Tell us about your children. If you don't have children, talk about your fur children
I have two furbabies, my cats, Davey (who is 6) & Pumpkin (who is 1). I love them very much.
^My furbabies, Davey & Pumpkin ; Credit: Personal Photo^
4. Tell us about your best friends. How long have you known them? How did you meet?
My best friend is my mom. She's been my best friend since day one. I have the best times with her just being silly and hanging out and we also love to go out shopping, to the movies, and out to eat. I have two other best friends, my sister Keri and my sister Christine.
5. Tell us about any other special people in your life
I'm a proud aunt to 8 amazing nieces & nephews and another one will be born in October. My nieces & nephews are my pride & joy and I love them with all my heart.
Sunday Social for July 20th:
1. What is the most difficult thing you have been through?
Moving to a different state & leaving behind the majority of my family.
2. What was your best birthday?
I have been pretty lucky and my birthdays have always been wonderful. Anytime I spend my birthday with my family is the best so I can't choose a specific one. My favorite present would have to be when my dad surprised me with tickets to meet my favorite athlete.
3. What has been your favorite thing you've done in your own city?
Attending many sporting events & vacationing at the lake every summer.
4. What is your idea of a perfect date?
I don't really have one.
5. Have you ever been to a blogging conference? If so, which one(s)? If not, do you want to?
I haven't been to a blogging conference but I think it would be fun to go to one.