Skip to main content

20 Questions Survey

20 Questions Survey

1. What brings you the greatest joy?
Spending time with my family & watching/attending sporting events


2. What are your vices?
Sweets: Ice cream, cake, candy

3. What is on your nightstand?
Books, magazines, candles, pictures of my family

4. Do you have a secret talent?
No.

5. What is your greatest indulgence?
Going out to eat.

6. What should every woman try at least once in her life?
I think every woman should try keeping a journal at least once in your life. For me, I love looking back on things I did, memories I made, and how I overcame certain struggles or challenges in my life.

7. What makes you laugh?
My nieces & nephews always say the funniest/sweetest/cutest things.

8. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
I was once in a mosh pit. I was in 10th grade at a concert (The Used). It was crazy and I would never do it again.

9. What is on your bucket list?
To see a baseball game played in every Major League Baseball stadium.


10. What is on your feet right now?
Nothing.

11. How did you make your first dollar?
Babysitting my cousins.

12. What superstition do you believe in?
I'm not really that superstition.

13. What items in your closest do you wear the most?
Shirts from Old Navy and jeans.

14. What is the best gift you've ever received?
Tickets to meet my favorite athlete.


15. What is on your liquor shelf?
I don't have one.

16. What is on your kitchen counter?
Toaster & Keruig machine

17. What would you never leave home without?
Phone & wallet

18. What movie has the greatest ending?
Wow, that's a tough question. I would have to say Life As I Know It.

19. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
My favorite athletes: David Wright, JJ Redick, Eric Decker, Andy Pettitte, Derek Jeter

20. What is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger?
Don't wish your childhood away. You will be an adult before you know it and then you'll sometimes miss your carefree childhood.


Comments

  1. I love that you posted a picture of Wrigley Field! The only baseball stadium I've ever been to! It would be so cool if we could go together one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that I didn't see this comment until now.

      That is one goal of mine I really want to come true. That would be so awesome if we could go together! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm

What's Up Wednesday: January 2024 Edition

What We're Eating This Week... Monday. Takeout: salad & cheesy bread Tuesday: Meatloaf, baked mac & cheese, acorn squash Wednesday: Leftovers of meatloaf and baked mac & cheese and a vegetable What I'm Reminiscing About... My two trips to the Caribbean that both happened in February. One was in 2011 and the other was in 2018 I believe. I love the Caribbean ocean so much and I wish it was closer to where I live so that I could swim in it more often. What I'm Loving... Watching the football playoffs. One game left of the season in February.. the big game. It will be the Kansas City Chiefs vs. the San Francisco 49er's. What I've Been Up To... I've been doing the usual: planning/filming for my YT channel, reading, watching football/tv/movies and Youtube. What I'm Dreading... Nothing I want to talk about. What I'm Working On... Filming for my Youtube channel and working on my February content schedule. What I'm Excited About... Football playof