Saturday, April 12, 2014

32 Things That Make Me Happy

32 Things That Make Me Happy


1. My family & spending quality time with them (this is always #1 at the top of my list)

2. Being an aunt to my amazing nephews & nieces

3. My furbabies: Davey Eli & Pumpkin

4. Visiting my home state of New York

5. New York Mets & New York Yankees

6. Attending sporting events, especially baseball games

7. Charm bracelets

8. Anything & everything with the Chevron pattern

9. Iced coffee

10. Reading books, magazines, & blogs

11. Holidays

12. Watching my favorite TV shows

13. Yummy smelling body lotions & sprays

14. Spending time on the computer

15. Cupcakes, ice cream, & sweets

16. Receiving fun mail

17. Book stores

18. Target

19. Journaling, writing, & scrapbooking

20. Shopping

21. The Caribbean Ocean

22. Family vacations

23. Turks & Caicos

24. Country music, especially: Kenny Chesney, Jake Owen, Luke Bryan, Taylor Swift, Kacey Musgraves, & Carrie Underwood

25. Blankets. I have a blanket obsession.

26. Scrapbooking/craft stores

27. Major League Baseball stadiums (I would love to see a ball game at every MLB stadium)

28. Kate Spade purses & accessories

29. Bright colors. They make me happy.

30. My mom's cooking

31. Anything & everything Disney related

32. Water parks & Amusement parks

No comments:

Post a Comment