Well since we're almost half-way through the year, I decided I should finally post my 2016 Book Survey! 😁
Credit: This Site
Just A Note: These past two years (2016 & 2017), I have been so behind on so many things including reading. I'm hoping to rectify that and other things I've gotten behind on due to various things including lots of sickness, two surgeries, and a busy schedule the last few months.
2016 Book Survey:
1. Currently Reading?
My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella
2. Your Book Goal of 2016?
75, I think?
3. How many books read in 2016?
41. I had started the year off good but after my first surgery in the Summer, my reading amount went downhill.
4. Fiction/Non-fiction ratio?
5. Male/Female authors?
6. Favorite Book(s) Read?
Among The Wicked (Book #8 in the Kate Burkholder series) by Linda Castillo, Me Before You -Jojo Moyes, After You -Jojo Moyes, Amazin' Again -Greg W. Prince, One True Loves -Taylor Jenkins Reid
7. Least Favorite(s)?
Everybody Rise -Stephanie Clifford, Room -Emma Donoghue
8. Longest Title?
A Parcel For Anna Browne -Miranda Dickinson
9. Shortest Title?
A few books I read, had one word titles.
10. How Many Re-Reads?
11. How many audio books?
12. How many of this year's books were library books?
13. Favorite cover of a book you read?
Amazin' Again -Greg W. Prince
14. Most Disappointing Book?
Room by Emma Donoghue. I liked the movie but I didn't find the book to be as interesting as the movie which normally, for me, is the opposite. I usually like the book more than the movie.
15. Book that had the greatest impact on you?
Wildflower by Drew Barrymore
16. Book you wouldn't recommend to your worst enemy?
I don't have one.
17. 2016 read you recommend the most?
Among The Wicked by Linda Castillo, which is the 8th book in the Kate Burkholder series. I recommend the entire series as it is one of my favorite book series'. I also recommend One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
Credit: This Site