Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: May Edition



1. What We're Eating This Week...

Monday: Pizza
Tuesday: Salmon & Caesar salad

and I don't know about the rest of the week.

2. What I'm Reminiscing About...

I've been thinking a lot lately about our annual Summer vacation we took while I was growing up to the lake. To this day, this is still one of my most favorite places to visit. A few years ago I had the opportunity to go back to the lake while I was visiting my family in NY during the Summer. When we used to go there every Summer growing up, it was always a dream of mine to one day have a Summer house on the lake. Obviously, when I was a kid, I wasn't realizing the cost of a Summer house on the lake. LOL.

3. What I'm Loving...

That during my three day weekend, I was able to Facetime with my nephew N on Sunday and my nephew J on Monday. I love getting to Facetime with my nephews & nieces especially since I don't get to see them in person nearly as much as I would like to.

Credit: Pinterest

4. What I've Been Up To...

I finished up my first full year of substituting last week. I love being in the classroom and working with the kids. Today is the last day of my after school care job. At home, I've started deep cleaning my room going section by section and re-organizing and de-cluttering as I go.

Credit: This Site

5. What I'm Dreading...

I'm so heartbroken over the fact that I will not be able to go to NY to visit my family this Summer. This has me very sad and depressed as I miss my family immensely and I only was able to go to NY twice last year (once for a three day weekend for my nephew N's communion and for one week in the Summer) and so far I've only been able to go back to visit once this year and it was just for a few days.

Credit: Pinterest

6. What I'm Working On...

Deep cleaning my room, catching up on blogs & Youtube videos, making videos for Periscope & Youtube. I'm also working on a blog schedule.

7. What I'm Excited About...

An upcoming planner meet up with my friends!

8. What I'm Watching/Reading...

Watching: The shows that I watch that are still on --> Pretty Little Liars, Famous In Love, Good Witch, Downward Dog. And as always, lots of New York Mets baseball games!

Reading: Shaken by Tim Tebow
Credit: This Site

9. What I'm Listening To...

Ed Sheeran

10. What I'm Wearing...

Shirts/Tank tops, jeans/shorts/capri's

11. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

I will be continuing to clean my room and get caught up on things. That's the only plans I have as of now.

12. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

Planner Meet up with friends, Niece A's birthday, Nephew S' birthday

13. What Else Is New...

I recently received my 2018 Erin Condren Life Planner. I will be doing a blog post about it this weekend or early next week!

Bonus Question:
What's Your Favorite Vacation Spot?

 Lake George, NY as I mentioned above. I have so many very fond memories made during our week long vacation there every Summer growing up. I also fell in love with the Caribbean and it's ocean during my first trip to Turks & Caicos in February of 2012. I was very lucky enough to be able to go there again this past February/March and I hope that I am lucky enough to go back to the Caribbean during my life. I also wish that it was possible to trade the Atlantic Ocean for the Caribbean ocean. I would be at the beach all of the time if that was possible.

^Turks & Caicos in February 2012^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm