Friday, June 24, 2016

Five on Friday

1. Buzzfeed Article

This Article about being a long distance aunt made me laugh and cry. It is so very true. I've been having a really hard time lately missing my nieces & nephews. I miss them so very much that my heart constantly hurts. Normally during the Summer, I'm able to go to NY and spend a lot of quality time with them but this Summer, I have a job and will only be able to go for a week in July. A week is better than nothing but that is the most likely last trip back to NY for this year and for a while so it doesn't seem anywhere close to enough.

2. Erin Condren Haul

I received my 2017 Erin Condren Life Planner and the accessories I ordered this week and yesterday I filmed an unboxing video of it for my Youtube channel. I included the video below.

3. New Fall TV Show --> Pitch

This show looks really awesome. It tells the story of a young pitcher who is the first woman to play Major League Baseball.

4. College Baseball World Series

My Alma mater is in the College Baseball World Series. They have two wins and 1 loss and they have a really big game tonight in a rematch with the team they lost to on Tuesday night!

Credit: This Site


Credit: This Site

Credit: This Blog

Credit: This Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment