Here are the books I read in April:
1. A Girl's Best Friend -Lindsey Kelk (2.5 out of 5 stars)
2. Keep Me Posted -Lisa Beazley (5 out of 5 stars)
This is the author's debut novel and I can't wait to read more of her work!
3. The Center of The World -Jacqueline Sheehan (3 out of 5 stars)
4. Girl, Online: On Tour -Zoe Sugg (3 out of 5 stars)
5. Amazin' Again -Greg W. Prince (5 out of 5 stars)
This book was so awesome! As a huge Mets fan, I really enjoyed this book and it was fun to look back on the amazing 2015 season the Mets had!!
All images are from Goodreads.com!