Friday, April 8, 2016

Five on Friday --> April 8th, 2016


1. NY Mets Home Opener

Today is the NY Mets home opener. Unfortunately, it's on when I'll be at work so I have to DVR it. I think the home opener of your favorite team should be a day off work, lol! The Mets are 1-1 on the season with winning one against the Royals and losing one against them. I really hope the Mets have another incredible and amazing season!

Credit: Someecards.com

2. Planner Meet Up

Tomorrow, I have a planner meetup. I've met a great group of ladies who share the same hobby as I do and we meet up once a month. I always enjoy getting to see them and talking all things planner related.

3. Past Week In Planner

^Monday-Wednesday^
^Thursday-Sunday^

4. Quotes

Credit: This Site

Credit: This Site

Credit: Pinterest

That's all I've got for today. I hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Aww yay! Thats so cool about the planner meetup. I follow so many planner girls on Periscope and Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so much fun! I do too! I do planner related videos on Periscope too.

      Delete
  2. LOVE your quotes and a planner meet up sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)

      It really is. We have one every month!

      Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! :)

      Delete
  3. Oo hope the planner meet up was fun!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun! Thanks for the comment and for stopping by! :)

      Delete