Friday, April 22, 2016

Five on Friday --> April 22nd, 2016

1. Weekend Trip to New York

Last weekend, I went to NY for the weekend as my nephew, N, was making his first Communion. My mom and I arrived on Friday and went to lunch with my sister K & brother R. It was great to spend some time all together. After lunch, we went to my brother's house and I finally got to meet my adorable fur-nephew, Rocky. He is such a cute puppy! He's a Golden Retriever and he's absolutely adorable. My nephews J & N and I played with the dog, they showed me their baseball and football cards, we played basketball, and had pizza for dinner. Then my mom and I headed to my sister's house. We pent some quality time with my nephew M & niece O before they went to bed. The Communion and the party were on Saturday. It was really nice getting to see my cousins that I haven't seen in a while. On Sunday, my nephew M had a play and he was wonderful in it. We also went out to lunch for Chinese food and went to Barnes & Noble. I really enjoyed getting to see my family and spend quality time with my niece & nephews.

Credit: Pinterest

2. Amazin' Again -Greg W. Prince

I'm currently reading this book about the 2015 New York Mets and it's a really awesome book about written by one of the blog writers from Faith & Fear In Flushing. I'm almost half way through it. It's a really great account of last year's team!


3. Past Week In Planner

4. Disney Channel Original Movies

Disney Channel is airing it's 100th Original Movie this summer and in honor of that they are airing a bunch of the old school original Disney Channel movies during Memorial Day weekend. I'm so excited to see some of the awesome movies I watched as kid and really enjoyed! This article shows the lineup of the movies they are airing and on what days and times they are airing them.


Credit: This Link

Credit: This Link

Credit: Pinterest


  1. I'm so glad you got in some good family time with your cousins! Your planner is too pretty!!

    1. Me too. I've really missed them.

      Aw, thank you so much! :)