Skip to main content

Blogging Is A Sisterhood

I was tagged by the lovely Jenny to answer 10 questions and then pick some bloggers and have them answer 10 questions I choose for them.

1. Why did you get into blogging?

I've been an avid Livejournal user but I decided I wanted a more public forum to write posts and to reach out and connect with other bloggers, which is why I started my own blog.

2. How did you choose your blog name?

My favorite word is joy and I wanted to incorporate that into my blog name. I've always loved the saying 'Be filled with joy' and 'Find joy in the ordinary' and I decided to use Be filled with joy as my blog name.

Credit: HuffingtonPost.com

3. What is your favorite season & why?

Definitely, Fall. I've always loved Fall since I was a little girl. It's the start of the holiday season with Halloween & Thanksgiving. I love everything to do with pumpkins, whether it's food/scents/decorations/etc. Growing up in NY and now living in the South, Fall looks very different. I miss how Fall looks & feels in NY with the variety of multi-colored leaves and the crisp feeling in the air.

Credit: TravelandLesiure.com

4. If you could choose one favorite clothing style or hair style from your past to bring back, what would it be?

I have no answer for this one. I guess scrunchies because I still wear them as the regular bands to put your hair in are too tight for me and it hurts me badly if I try to wear them because of how tight they are.

5. Do you have a favorite blog post?

I really like currents post like I'm currently.. watching/eating/drinking/wearing etc. posts.

6. Have you ever shared anything on your blog that you wish you hadn't after you had already posted it?

No, not that I can recall.

7. What's your favorite way to relax?

Reading books, magazines, & blog posts.

Credit: ProblemsOfABookNerd.Tumblr.Com

8. What would your dream job be?

Working with children. I would love to be a kindergarten aide or an assitant children's librarian.

9. What is one of your fears?

The death/loss of my family & loved ones.

10. Who would play you in a movie of your life?

One of my favorite actresses, Katie Holmes.

Credit: BuzzFeed.com

I nominate the following bloggers...

Nancy @ Nancyyounger


Elizabeth @ Elizabethashley

Katie Elizabeth @ Katieelizabeth

Shelby @ Recentsomethings

Here are the 10 questions:

1. Why did you get into blogging?
2. Have you met any fellow bloggers?
3. What are 2-3 of your favorite blogs?
4. Recommend a blog to read.
5. What is one of your favorite topics to blog about?
6. What is your favorite season & why?
7. What is your favorite book?
8. What is your most treasued item?
9. If you could live anywhere (regardless of cost), where would you choose to live?
10. What is your dream job?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi