Skip to main content

Pop Sugar Must Have Box: March 2015

Here is what I received in my March Pop Sugar Must Have Box:


^What Inspired the March box^

^Inside of information card^

Halfpops Halfpopped Popcorn in Chipotle Barbeque
Retails for: $1.69
First off, I was really bummed that I received this flavor. The flavors varied and I believe some people got this flavor and others got sea salt. I would have preferred sea salt as I don't like chipotle. I gave these to my mom.

Wet Brush The Squirt
Retails for: $4.99
I had wanted to buy a brush for like for a while now so I was really happy to receive this. I haven't tried it out yet but I think it will be perfect for the pool, beach, and boating.

Samudra Pink Pina Zip Pouch 
*PopSugar Exlcusive*
Retails for: $40
I would never pay $40 for this but it was a cool item to receive. The picture didn't come out that great, though. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to use this for yet but I will definitely use it for something.

Greenmarket Purveying Co. The Archivist Lemon & Cucumber Reed Diffuser Kit
Retails for: $20
I really like diffuser kits so I was very happy to receive this product yet. I haven't put it out yet but I'm planning to this weekend. I think the scent will be lovely as I like the scent of both lemons and cucumbers.

Bliss Micromagic Microdermabrasion Treatment
Retails for: $48
I haven't tried Bliss products but I've always wanted to and I'm excited that this will be the first product I'm trying. I will be waiting to try this until my allergies calm down a bit.

Knock Knock What To Pack Pad
Retails for: $7
This will be great to use for my trips to NY as I always make a packing list up ahead of time so I know what I need to bring and pack.

Special Extra: Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara & POREfessional
I gave this to my mom as I have enough mascara.

Overall, I really liked this month's box. I would have rather had a different flavor food item but other than that, I really enjoyed this month's box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...