Monday, March 2, 2015

February Happy/Loved List


February Happy/Loved List:

+ Nephew M’s birthday

+Brother R’s birthday

+ My furbaby, Davey Eli, turns 7

+ Facetiming with my nephew M on his birthday

+ Girl’s day out with mom

+ Upgraded to iPhone 6 and got a great deal

+ Girl’s day out with mom & Grandma

+ Valentine’s Day

+ Target trip

+ Quality time with my fur babies, Davey Eli & Pumpkin (I was sick with the flu and home for a week and either one or both of them were by my side while I was home sick.)

+ Scored some great deals at Bath & Body Works between promotions/sales & coupons I had

+ Superbowl Sunday

+ Got my hair cut short (my favorite length for the Spring & Summer seasons)

+ Received my February Pop Sugar Must Have Box

+ Read some great books

No comments:

Post a Comment