I found this cute holiday meme on this blog amandaroseblog.typepad and decided to do it on my blog.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Colored all the way.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
Spending time with my family, doing special things to celebrate the holidays with my mom, cookie bakes with my mom, aunt, and cousins and our family Christmas parties with all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
My older brother told me.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Growing up, we used to open the gifts we got each other on Christmas Eve.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
No theme, just lots of fun and festive ornaments.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Love it but hate when you have to drive in it.
12. Can you ice skate?
No. I would break every bone in my body.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
My first big girl bike and my school set.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Spending quality time with my family.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Christmas cookies!! :)
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
I have so many that I can't think of just one.
17. What tops your tree?
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
I love giving a gift that I know the person will love. I get so excited for them to open it and see the joy on their face.
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum?
Depends on the flavor.
20. Favorite Christmas movie?
I have so many including the ones they show on Hallmark and Lifetime. I also love The Holiday, Christmas With The Kranks, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, The Family Stone and the movies I used to watch growing up.
21. Saddest Christmas Song?
One Last Christmas by Matthew West