Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: December 2023 Edition


What We're Eating This Week...

Monday: Christmas Dinner: Prime rib, garlic mashed potatoes, string beans, brussels sprouts with bacon, salad, rolls
Tuesday: Cheeseburger, fries, lima beans
Wednesday: Stir fry

I'm not sure about the rest of the week.

What I'm Reminiscing About...

Nothing at the moment.

What I'm Loving...

The holiday season. Watching all of the many Christmas movies! NFL & college football.

What I've Been Up To...

My mom had surgery two weeks ago on her foot so I've been taking care of her. I've also been watching a ton of Christmas movies and football. I've also been watching lots of Youtube and reading.

What I'm Dreading...

The holiday season going by too fast (as it always does).

What I'm Working On...

I've been filming for my Youtube channel and I've also been scheduling out my January content for my channel.

What I'm Excited About...

All things Christmas!

What I'm Watching/Reading...

Watching: NFL and college football and all of the Christmas movies.
Reading: Christmas novels!

What I'm Listening To...

All of the Christmas music!

What I'm Doing This Weekend...

It is my birthday on Sunday. It's also New Year's Eve.

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

A fresh start to the new year.

What Else Is New...

I think I covered everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...