Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: November Edition



1. What We're Eating This Week:

Monday: Outback. I treated my step-dad and mom to dinner to celebrate my step-dad's birthday.
Tuesday: Grilled sausage, my step-dad's famous potatoes (so delicious), cauliflower
Wednesday: Salmon & Salad
Thursday: Thanksgiving Feast
Friday: Left-overs

Credit: MarthaStewart.com

2. What I'm Reminiscing About...

Three years ago when my brother, SIL, nephews J & N came down to visit for Thanksgiving! We had the best time with them. We played lots of games, went to a Christmas lights show, celebrated Thanksgiving, went shopping, watched Christmas movies, and my nephews helped me put up and decorate the small tree I put up in my room. My brother, nephews, and I also went to the park and had an epic game of hide and go seek!

Credit: QuoteDiary.Com

3. What I'm Loving...

My family! Everyday I thank God for blessing me with the family I have. I just wish that I got to see my family more. The majority of my family live in NY where I was born & raised. I have 10 amazing nephews & nieces whom I adore with all of my heart & soul. I am a super proud auntie and being an aunt is my greatest joy and blessing.

Credit: PictureQuotes.com

4. What I've Been Up To...

I've been dealing with bad insomnia for the past month and a half as well as aches and pains due to lack of sleep. I have recently started substituting and I love it. I have 4 more substitute jobs planned for December. I love being in the classroom with the students and gaining hands on experience. Working with children has always been my passion from a young age. I used to baby sit my younger cousins a lot and besides from working as a customer service representative, all of my job and volunteer experiences have been with children: daycare, Summer camp, after school care, working with kids with disabilities, volunteering, and substituting).

Credit: SomeEcards.com

5. What I'm Dreading...

Having to get my tonsils taken out in December.

6. What I'm Working On...

Upcoming blog posts.

7. What I'm Excited About...

A road trip with my planner friends to a fun planner event!!

8. What I'm Watching/Reading:

Watching: All of my regular TV shows including the new show that just premiered last week, Shooter on USA Network which stars Ryan Phillipe (one of my celeb crushes as a teenager) and is a spin-off from the movie Shooter which Mark Wahlberg (my favorite actor) starred in. I'm also watching lots of Christmas movies!
Reading: All I Want For Christmas -Jenny Hale

Credit: This Site

9. What I'm Listening To...

Christmas music!!

I'm loving the new Christmas CD by Brett Eldredge. I'm also loving the following Christmas albums from previous years: Kenny Chesney, Nashville Cast, Glee Cast, Hanson, Idina Menzel, Jessie James Decker, and many more. I love Christmas music!!

Credit: Ebay.com

10. What I'm Wearing...

It just recently started to get cold where I live so I'm starting to wear long sleeve shirts, sweaters, and wraps.

11. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

One day I'm having a girls day out with my mom and one day is going to be a lazy day which will include watching lots of Christmas movies!

Credit: Pinterest

12. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

My niece/God-daughter O turns 11, a planner conference with friends, the holiday season, Christmas Eve & Christmas, my birthday & New Year's Eve, local planner meet up.

Credit: Ebay.com

13. What Else Is New...

I became an aunt for the 10th time this weekend. I now have 7 nephews and 3 nieces. Welcome to the world, nephew A!

Credit: Pinterest

Bonus Question:

What's Your Favorite Thanksgiving Tradition?

Enjoying quality time with family, eating a wonderful & delicious meal, and watching the Thanksgiving Day parade!

Credit: This Site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm