Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: October Edition



1. What I'm Eating This Week...

Monday: Steak, veggies, baked potatoes
Tuesday: Chick-Fil-A
I'm not sure about the rest of the week

2. What I'm Reminiscing About...

My weekend trip to NY last October to visit family. I spent quality time with my nieces & nephews. I watched the Mets in the World Series with my nephews, brother, and dad. I also went trick or treating with my niece/God-daughter O, attended my niece A's soccer game and attended my nephews J & N's football games! It was such a fun and special weekend.

3. What I'm Loving...

My family, being an aunt, spending quality time with my mom, attending planner meet ups & hanging out with my planner friends!

4. What I've Been Up To...

Earlier this month, Hurricane Matthew hit us. We didn't have damage except for our streets flooding and a piece of siding come off the house. However, a lot of surrounding areas weren't as lucky. My mom had a birthday this month and I love when I get to celebrate her and dote on her. Last week, I had a 48 hour stomach virus and I was home sick on Thursday & Friday. This week, my dad has a birthday and on Monday, it's Halloween!

5. What I'm Dreading...

Nothing that I can think of.

6. What I'm Working On...

I'm trying to get back into my reading mode. I haven't read a book in a while and that is not like me at all. I'm also trying to get better at blog posting as well.

7. What I'm Excited About...

I can't wait to see the movie, The Girl on The Train. I absolutely loved the book and the trailer for the movie looks awesome!

8. What I'm Watching/Reading...

Watching: All of my regular Fall TV shows & Bloodline on Netflix
Reading: I just started The Hundred Gifts by Jennifer Scott

9. What I'm Listening To...

Ryan Star, Michael Buble, Jana Kramer, Andy Grammer, Brett Dennen, Justin Timberlake

10. What I'm Wearing...

The usual... shirts, jeans/pants, sneakers.

11. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

Getting some things done around the house and relaxing!

12. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

Thanksgiving

13. What Else Is New...

I think that I've covered everything.

Bonus Question:

What's Your Favorite Halloween Tradition?

As a kid, it was decorating for Halloween with my mom and trick or treating with my mom, friends, and my friend's moms and then coming home and eating pizza and some candy and watching Hocus Pocus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm