Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday (11/25/15)



1. What We're Eating This Week

Sunday: Meatloaf and baked mac & cheese
Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Not sure about tonight
Thursday: Traditional Thanksgiving dinner
This Weekend: Thanksgiving leftovers

Credit: This Pin

2. What I'm Reminiscing About...

Spending Thanksgiving as a child with my family at my aunt's house with lots of aunts/uncles/cousins and creating so many wonderful family memories together.

Credit: This Site

3. What I'm Loving...

My family, the holiday & Christmas season, Christmas movies & music, this season of Dancing With The Stars, my new purse/travel blog, planning in my Erin Condren planners, reading, Fall TV shows

Credit: This Site

4. What I've Been Up To...

Today I got a lot done as we are having people over for the holiday tomorrow. I vacuumed, swept the front walkway & stoop, cleaned the stairs, emptied the dishwasher, wiped the cabinets, cut up the bread for the stuffing tomorrow and I made a pumpkin pie. Later tonight, I'm going to put up the Christmas tree in my room.

Credit: SomeEcards

5. What I'm Dreading...

Nothing that I can think of

6. What I'm Excited About...

The holiday & Christmas season and my first planner meet up next month

Credit: This Blog

7. What I'm Watching/Reading:

Watching: Fall TV shows including these new shows: Chicago Med, Quantico, Blood & Oil, I Love Kellie Pickler, Scream Queens, and Truth Be Told. I'm also watching lots of Christmas movies!
Reading: Shopaholic To The Rescue -Sophie Kinsella

Credit: Amazon

8. What I'm Listening To...

Lots of Christmas music. Right now, I'm listening to Nick Carter's new album.

Credit: NickCarter.net

9. What I'm Wearing...

My usual staples: shirts/sweaters/jeans

10. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

I'm going to the movies to see Love The Coopers & out to eat with my mom & grandma. I'm also going to do a little shopping with my mom but definitely not on Friday!

Credit: This Site

11. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

Seeing my family, celebrating the holidays (Christmas, New Year's Eve, & my birthday), attending my first planner meet up.

#AUNTIELOVE
Credit: This Site

12. What Else Is New...

I think I've covered everything

13. What's Your Favorite Christmas Tradition?

Spending lots of quality time with my family, watching lots of Christmas movies & specials, listening to Christmas music, decorating, baking cookies, and going into NYC to see the tree and decorations.

Credit: Heather Stillufsen @ RoseHillDesignStudio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm