Skip to main content

Five on Friday


1. New TV series: Younger

I watched the first two episodes that they premiered this past Tuesday. I love Hilary Duff and she's in this show, along with Sutton Foster & Debi Mazr. I also wish that it was an hour show instead of 30 minutes. It's on Tuesdays at 10 on TVLand.

Credit: Hulu.com

2. New purchase

I recently went to Francesca's (I love this store and have for years) and I saw this and I knew I had to have this for my room. I love the combination of the pink and gold.

^Personal Photo^

3. Trip Home for the Summer

I will be going to NY for a few weeks this summer to see my family that lives in NY. I'm so excited as I really only get to go to NY two times a year (in the summer and during the holiday season). I can't wait to spend quality time with my family.

^Personal Photo: Taken on a flight to NY during our landing^

4. Spring Break Happenings

I've been on Spring Break since this past Saturday. I've been getting things done around my room and helping my mom do stuff around the house. I've also been reading a lot as well as watching my TV shows. On Sunday, I went to church with my mom and after church we had lunch at PF Changs and did some shopping. It was a really fun day. Yesterday, my mom and I took my grandma to the movies and out to lunch. It was a fun day. My last day of Spring Break is Monday and then on Tuesday it's back to work.

5. World Autism Day

Yesterday, 4/2/15, was World Autism Day. I have Asperger's Syndrome which is on the Autism spectrum. My diagnosis doesn't define me. It inspires me to live my life to the fullest and to always be the best I can be.

Credit: Hivesociety.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm