Thursday, January 1, 2015

December Happy/Loved List

December Happy/Loved List:

+ Niece O’s birthday

+ NY for the holidays

+ Meeting my baby nephew M for the first time & bonding with him

+ Making many fun & happy memories with my family in NY

+ Celebrating my birthday with my mom

+ Celebrating my birthday with my family in NY

+ Being able to cheer my nephew N on at his championship deck hockey game

+ Meeting my new fur niece, Belle

^Belle & I ; Personal Photo^

+ Celebrating the holiday season with my family

+ Seeing the joy and happiness on my nieces & nephews faces when they opened their gifts from me

+ Seeing the tree at Rockefeller Center

^Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree ; Personal Photo^

+ Getting a Pandora bracelet & two charms for Christmas

+ My 28th birthday

+ 8 year anniversary of meeting David Wright (Dec. 16th)

^8 years ago that this happened ; Personal Photo^

+ Receiving my December Pop Sugar Must Have Box

+ Read some great books

No comments:

Post a Comment